jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Manga Reader: Annoyed Mood

Since English is a general language I'm going to start using it to write my stupid crazy and random ideas, feelings and everything else! ^^

Sooo...let's begin!

Right now I'm sooo mad with myself!

WHY DO I START READING UNFINISHED MANGAS!?
I AM SOOO STUCK WITH KOBATO AND KIMI NI TODOKE THAT I WISH I COULD FLY TO JAPAN, KICK SOME ASSES AND MAKE THEM FINISHED OR AT LEAST CONTINUE THE STORIES! GEEZ!


Well, let's get deeper with my annoyed angry feelings... In Kobato I'm stucked in:
Soo.... what's next!? I just can imagine that making her wish come true It's going to be a harder task now, because she was going somewhere and if she goes she won't be able to be with Fujimoto anymore....mmmm.... but maybe the point of collecting the ''candies'' was to find that special person in the proccess.... only CLAMP knows the truth...


Now then....
Kimi ni Todoke:
It's getting on my nerves! First on episode28.Valentine I thought Shouta was giving Sawako
that little chocalate box he had....and then Sawako couldn't give him the homemade chocos! I was so angry because Kurumi did give him something! But I guess Yano was right...Sawako has noticed that the situation is more serious than before now that she knows (kinda knows) her true feelings...

Today's Question!
Is there a new couple?
Since Yano likes older men. And Pin...well Pin... is..... Pin is Pin. -.-'

No hay comentarios: