sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

Manga Reader Mood: Going Crazy, Getting Emotional

Hey there...


I'm quite confused. I mean what's wrong with this Bakura ga Ita manga!? I was reading when they where in high school and then I just see Nana at the university! (Chapter 13 jumps to Chapter 32)

And over all, it just too real to bear with it! I mean, it's about forgetting about a dead girlfriend who was cheating on you, and about teenage boys getting horny and teenage couples making sex so naturally... since NANA I haven't read such a real world plot, it get me on my nerves and even give me goose bumps @__@

Seeing this situations make me want to cry, why all the stories that involve a NANA name are like this? Is that name cursed or something like that!?
This is not a love triangle is like a hexagon or something like that! x__x
Also the characters... they are so interesting, Yuuki Obata really design them so well, specially Yano, I mean I really don't like him as a person (I think he doesn't like himself either) but he is a real life person, those persons who have experiences, who know themselves so well, that knows what they want but hesitate, he is very human...
You must read this manga, if you like NANA you'll like Bakura ga ita.

No hay comentarios: