lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Dorama Watcher Mood: Real Life Jungle

Remember I wrote about Jungle Fish 2 ?
Well, I just ended watching it, remember I wrote I did not get it? Well, it's true, it's hella confusing in the first episodes but in the last 3 you get it all, cry it all out and you get very very angry.

It is indeed a great drama, I will quote someone's comment about last episode:
What made this show different, unique, and ultimately interesting to me is that these students weren't cheating on exams, trying to get out of school to go to parties and waste away life. Instead they were trying to fight for one another in a corrupt school system, thus showing they value their future and their friendship. I don't think I see that too often in other shows, which is why I enjoy these.
That person is 100% right. Since the beggining you see problems about love or school, those problems are both usual and very rare to see. One-sided-love, a suspiciousl relation between a student and a teacher, a girl who wants to be a musician and then she is pregnant so the school tries to kick her out... and some other confusing situations that makes you realize how unfair is the real world and how hard is to try to change things. But in the end it has a great message about friendship and fighting for the right reason.

Finally, I seriously recomend this to you. Really. It's time to change, get a rest from the love and comedy series and watch this.



You can find the dorama at:
Youtube (it has it's own channel named TheJungleFish2)
MySoju

No hay comentarios: