This is about Valentine's Day, about Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 1.
Sorry, today, just english.
I just watched the episode, totally follows the manga, so it means, totally made me mad. I remember when I read it, I was just so astonished of Sawako's way of not-acting -_-
I kinda understand her situation, but I believe that is better to regret what you do than regretting what you did not do.
Something all valentines should start thinking about already, were are a month away from this special holiday, so let's start thinking what you want to do that day and what you don't want to regret not doing.
Btw, SPOILER coming: Kento Miura finally appears. He looks hotter than in the manga I think, but he was just like a couple of minutes on the screen so let's wait for more episodes to see him well.
Now, title says: Holiday Special. Yes, I already mentioned something about Valentine's day, so I wanted to share some nice, cute and maybe handmade ideas for this day. This entry will be very general.
Now, first, gifts, since it's general I'll make a list and you can choose, if you want to give, one, two or all the things I mention. Just try to think in that special person, all humans are different hence everyone likes different things, try to associate things in the list with that person's clothes, hair, face, personality, anything.
Read the list, if something makes you think that person will like it, do it, buy it, or I don't know xD
- Send flowers in the morning, maybe as early as possible, to that person's house. I don't like roses, since they are soooo common, but some people is very classic and do like them, try white and soft pink roses.
- When giving flowers do not use plastic in any ways, glass is very good looking but kinda expensive, try something more vintage, maybe something with a ecologic look will be good too, even a cardboard box would look nice if the flowers are well arranged.
- Flowers are sometimes too much if you can't control yourself. More than a dozen can look too big, try to think that after a week, flowers are trash :/ So, if you want to give lots and lots of flowers do it in different momments ;D
- Like number 1, send a tiny set of flowers early in the morning.
- When is the time to meet and go for lunch or dinner, make the restaurant (or wherever you are going) arrange the table with flowers too.
- If you are giving a present -an object, like a watch, jewelry, etc- decorate the box or the bag containing the present with flowers too, like this.
- When you meet the person, anyplace and anytime, give a flower, the first thing is giving a single flower with some nice wellcoming words.
- If you are having lunch, go to some familiar restaurant, nothing too fancy in the day. Coffee shops give a nice mood. Also try to not have a big lunch so you are not so full, being too full makes you lazy for the rest of the day. After the lunch, go for a walk at some wide open space place, parks are great for this. Have a nice talk and in that momment you can give any present you had in mind.
- Handmade things? If you want to make something handmade, I prefer useful things like jewelry boxes, book dividers or something like that. You can search for tutorials at Google, more specifically YouTube, eHow, blogs, etc... Since it's a hearts day, I leave you this nice simple tutorial to decorate both gifts and places: Garlands.
- Trips are nice, for any holiday, so this day you can take your valentine to the beach and watch a nice romantic sunset. Take a bottle of wine with you and drink it while walking at the coast.
- If you are going to dinner, then, there are two options:
a. If you are confident in your cooking skills, then prepare an expensive-looking dinner (but in reallity is not expensive since you prepared it). If it's at your home, clean up, make it smell nice, light some candles...
b. If you don't know how to cook, then, start saving money to take your couple to a nice, sofisticated restaurant, the classic are italians or french, but nowadays, japaneses, indian restaurants are very high-class too
- After dinner, if you are planning a romantic fun at bed, decorating the room with some flower petals, a bottle of champagne or wine plus some chocolates or sweets is the classic best way. Hope you enjoy.
** For graphic more ideas of tip 7, 8 and 9, click here.
All links contains tutorials, images, usefull webpages, etc.**
That's all that comes to my mind so I hope something of this helps you.